So I was thinking about different templates and background colors and what not. Like gmail just recently gave the option of customizing your background and when you sign up for myspace, you get the same choices. When I signed up for this silly thing, I was presented with options as well.
Through all of this, I learned something about myself. I always pick a black background. Just check. My myspace blogging area has a black background as well.
I wondered why...The answer came very quickly. I feel like I can hide in the black somehow. I have this one lined notebook. The pages are BLACK. I write in white pen when I write in that thing.
Is that deep or retarded.
2 comments:
Isn't it funny when you notice these things about yourself? Something that you just do without thinking about it. You have to wonder what other people notice, yet never tell us.
I've seriously typed out my reaction to this five or six times, but I can never seem to hit "publish."
Remind me to tell you what I have to say in person one day. :)
Post a Comment