Monday, December 22, 2008

Silent Whispers

I reach for your pearls and hold them tight
Your gaze upon my face warms me to my core
I wish that we can stay this way all night
Because you are the one I long for

Through your eyes I hear your silent whispers
As we dance to the rhythm of each others hearts
You paint me every thought into abstract pictures
Where our worlds collide into expressive works of art

If we continue on this way
I’m afraid there will be no end
We can never see the break of day
For we have trapped ourselves in never ending pretend

Through your eyes I hear your silent whispers
As we dance to the rhythm of each others hearts
You paint me every thought into abstract pictures
Where our worlds collide into expressive works of art

We toss and we turn
Yet we long for and burn
Each other forever and always

Through your eyes I hear your silent whispers
As we dance to the rhythm of each others hearts
You paint me every thought into abstract pictures
Where our worlds collide into expressive works of art

No comments: