Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Happy
I think at this very moment in time, I am truly happy. There are 2 things that I would change, but other than that, I am happy. I have people who love me and people I love. I have a family who is heading off into amazing places. My brother and his fiance bought a new house, which is being built as we speak and their wedding will be in 2010. I helped my mom make the beginnings of Passover dinner. I made a very special person smile today. I just feel content. I feel that those 2 things I wish to change can change soon and will change soon. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can see many smiles to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is what I love to hear!
I'm convinced happiness is infectious; spread it all over. :)
I think they make a shot for that!?!
A shot to prevent the spread of happiness?! Who would do such a thing?
Okay, fine. Maybe "infectious" wasn't the best word ... but I am still pro-happiness.
Post a Comment