Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Food for Thought
I think I want to take this blogging thing to new heights. I think I want to be one of those people who get paid to blog. You can make some good money doing that stuff right in the comfort of your own home. I have been looking around at some bloggers and some of them make more money in 6 months than people working at a desk make in one year. I can still do the desk job thing and just blog on the side. The extra money I make blogging can go towards new electronics, vacations, mortgage payments, etc because god knows my paycheck can’t cover a mortgage. This one blogger that I have recently followed makes a boat load of money. I just stopped to think “that could be me.” Now this may sound like I am a money hungry person and that is not the case at all. I am just thinking here I am sitting at a desk all day doing work for others and making very little for what I do when I could be making way more doing work at home for myself and the entertainment of others. Food for thought I guess. Now I need a topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment