Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Dollar

I have made my first dollar on my Guilty Pleasures blog. Woot!!! Thank you for clicking on my ads. Click more.

10 comments:

Erin said...

If my computer gets a Spam Transmitted Disease because I was helping make you money ...

Mush said...

I'll give you a dollar if you eat a glob of cheese!

Erin said...

Hey, Mush!!

Mush said...

Yeah Erin?!

Erin said...

I hear there's a new, quick way to make money! You eat a glob of cheese and this cute little girl in glasses will give you a dollar! Where do you think we can sign up for that?

(Of course, there's the very real danger of puking it up in the bushes later ...)

As She Sings said...

Just because cheese doesn't make me sick anymore, doesn't mean I can eat a glob of it. I have a figure to maintain. :P

As She Sings said...

Eating a glob of cheese
Always makes me want to grab my knees
And puke my guts out
And then everyone will laugh out
Loud!!!!

Mush said...

Um Erin did you hear that sound? I think it was the sound of Michelle giving you hmm a buck at least for one of those comments.

Erin said...

Oh I got it, Mush. She has a tab going, no worries!

Erin said...

Oh I got it, Mush. She has a tab going, no worries!