I talk more now than before. Does she know who I am or even hear what I'm saying? Not usually. Does anyone else talk to her? Not really. She is still a person. She still has feelings and knows people are there. Does she realize they're there to see her? No, because they don't talk to her. They don't care about her. I never did until now. Even now, it just makes me sad and I talk out of pity and sadness. I talk because no one else does. I talk to pass the time. She likes to talk, but can't always listen. Even if she doesn't know me, she knows I'm there and that matters. Her state has improved. His state is no longer. She may know his state. She may not know his state. In the long run it was unfair. She wanted to go, but he didn't want her to. He went and what does she have? A few people who see her because they have to and not because they want to. It might be too hard for them to see her, which I understand, but make a small effort. She's still present physically. She wants to be with her family and not the family that can be seen or touched. She needs to be with her family. The new family she created was solid for a short period of time. Now is time for the old family to return as one. I hope it won't be as bad as we may think. I hope it's calm and gentle. I hope everyone is at peace with the ways things are. The way things will be.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Drifting
I talk more now than before. Does she know who I am or even hear what I'm saying? Not usually. Does anyone else talk to her? Not really. She is still a person. She still has feelings and knows people are there. Does she realize they're there to see her? No, because they don't talk to her. They don't care about her. I never did until now. Even now, it just makes me sad and I talk out of pity and sadness. I talk because no one else does. I talk to pass the time. She likes to talk, but can't always listen. Even if she doesn't know me, she knows I'm there and that matters. Her state has improved. His state is no longer. She may know his state. She may not know his state. In the long run it was unfair. She wanted to go, but he didn't want her to. He went and what does she have? A few people who see her because they have to and not because they want to. It might be too hard for them to see her, which I understand, but make a small effort. She's still present physically. She wants to be with her family and not the family that can be seen or touched. She needs to be with her family. The new family she created was solid for a short period of time. Now is time for the old family to return as one. I hope it won't be as bad as we may think. I hope it's calm and gentle. I hope everyone is at peace with the ways things are. The way things will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment