I have been complaining about the job market lately because there's just nothing out there for anybody. No one I know can find a job, especially not the dream job. Right now we are all kind of stuck where we are until things get better. If things get better. Last week, my dad handed me a book that was about 80 pages long called Who Moved My Cheese? He said a client handed it to him and he read it in about 30 minutes. The book tells the story of change through mice and their cheese. I found the PDF of the book online and I highly recommend it. They even made a movie about it. I hope it inspires you. Friday, May 7, 2010
Who Moved My Cheese?
I have been complaining about the job market lately because there's just nothing out there for anybody. No one I know can find a job, especially not the dream job. Right now we are all kind of stuck where we are until things get better. If things get better. Last week, my dad handed me a book that was about 80 pages long called Who Moved My Cheese? He said a client handed it to him and he read it in about 30 minutes. The book tells the story of change through mice and their cheese. I found the PDF of the book online and I highly recommend it. They even made a movie about it. I hope it inspires you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment