Well, it's official. I no longer live with my parents. It's only been 2 days and I'm already a little home sick even though I've seen them both days and email with my mom all day every day. Not seeing them all the time will definitely be something I will need to get used to. I was very sad the first night, but I'll get the hang of it.Our apartment looks like the box monster exploded. We are slowly, but surely getting things together. Out first priority was to put furniture together and in place so we had places to put the stuff from the boxes. 3 desks, a bed, and bathroom cabinet down, 1 dresser, TV stand, and bathroom cabinet to go. It's exciting to see everything come together and make the place into our place with the colors and the layout we want. I've obviously never moved before, but when I used to think about it, that was my favorite part. Being able to take this once empty blank canvas and turn it into something awesome and fun that was all mine. I feel like we're on our way to succeeding.
Once we get everything organized and less insane and like a maze, I can't wait for people to see it. It will be so nice to have people over.
No comments:
Post a Comment